Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's a miracle baby!!

Oh dude!! You gotta believe this, I got into U of Iowa!! It's a miracle baby! I'm below their requirements and my transcript has Bs and Cs everywhere. They gave me an unconditional offer! Plus, they're are a very selective school and only enroll 7% international students! Instead of getting red packets this Chinese New Year, I got a WHITE PACKET with FedEx on it. And in it, instead of cash, is a letter of acceptance and a visa application form!! Oh yeah! Daddy gave me a white packet alright! Yeah! Dude!!Till now i can't stop laughing with joy, when i'm driving, in the shower, sleeping.. Let's give a shout out to the Dude up there who runs the show! WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

After 2 years of struggling in college, finally something end up for good! I have been reminded of the scripture :-

"And we know that for those who love God all things end up for good for those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Praise the Lord. Finally something end up for good for me.. Thanks Daddy.

1 comment:

Fabinho said...

Hey Kevin!
Sry i didnt write back so long. But in this way, congratulations! When are you going to the USA? That's niiiice!!!

EVERYTHING is possible for those who believe!

walk with the lord bro...

greez fabian