Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Exams......sigh

Hey, it's my first time using this! Really cool huh? Name's Kevin and yes, I am a Jesus Freak. I don't care what you think of me but I just can't help it! I'm a JESUS FREAK! Amen to that!!! It's 1:16pm now and I'm in the college library now with my friend Jonathan snoring away in front of me, really noisy girls chatting non-stop.. The librarian doesn't seem to care about the noise.. Libraries.... Exams are around the corner (next week) and I'm struggling with my subjects, sigh. I'm taking Sociology, Calculus 1, English Composition, LAN!!! (lousy lecuterer with broken English) and General Chemistry ( another lousy lecturer with broken English)..When will INTI ever give us good Chemistry teachers??!!!! INTI, if you don't do something about that, I mightas well transfer to Taylor's ADP next semester!!! It's really cold now in the library... better get use to it because I'm transfering to US next Fall (hopefully New York.. hehe.. )Oh well got grades to pull up. got to go! God BLess!

1 comment:

.:dewgem:. said...

heyz kevin!!
still find it weird to call you kevin though. prefer to call you by your chinese name.

but anyway,

dropping in to say hi! Do blog for His glory too!!