Saturday, August 06, 2005

Real Acoustics...

I'd just found my new hobby... Playing guitar and singing in the toilet! Think I'm crazy? Not! It's fun! Very fun! You can hear you and your guitar echoing.. Wow, I felt like a singer in a recording studio! Serious! Give it a try! You'll feel like a star! ( I felt like one just now). I had LAN test today.. from 12pm-3pm. I'm not aiming for an A but I just want to pass that's all. Lousy LAN, it doesn't effect your CGPA and it's not transferable ( except that some American University that accepts it). Ahhhh.. exams are next week.. and I pray that God will make me hardworking to study and not to be lazy.. Sigh, I need to do well in my exams.. Please pray along ya? Calculus and Sociology this Monday, Chem on Thursday and finally English on Saturday! Please pray for me!!! Alright gtg now, God Bless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, now THAT is so weird! And I thought it was a bit too much for my brother to bring his laptop into the toilet.

Hey...I read an article in the Star about germs in the toilet. One of the most contaminated items is the flush lever. Better stock up on Dettol!