Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Still in college..

Hard to believe I'm still in college, still in the college. Only a dude like me could endure long hours in the same place without getting bored. Cool huh? That's just me! It's 8:12pm now and am waiting for Mummy to pick me up. Tried to study hard with LAN and Chemistry. With God's grace, I managed to cover ( I consider just enough though supernerds might call it a little) "quite a lot" of topics! Praise God!! Hallelujah! Kassim my friend from Bangkok is deligiently writing his Sociology essay in front of me. Gosh.. people are really studying hard to pull up their grades! As Christian students, we stdy for God. To give Him the glory through our studies and through what we do. Sigh, help me Lord in my studies... I need You in my studies. Give me Your strengh! I'm listening to Matt Redman (The Wonderful Cross) now. Really inspirational of how Jesus died for us.. A sinless, yet willing to pay the sacrifice for our sins. I am not hear to preach about Jesus but to convert Atheists into Believers. That's right. If you are not yet a Chrisitan, I really hope that you really reconsider who Jesus is. He is not another gung-ho religious- dude- who- is- so- excited- to -die. He had died for our sins, bringing us, humans closer to God. That's right. Amen.

Here are some links you might find interesting: www.rejesus.co.uk , www.everystudent.com

No comments: