Friday, August 12, 2005

Jesus Freak! Yeah!

Yo Jesus Freaks!! Check this out! www.jesusfreak.net Really cool ya know!! Sigh no cell today due to the haze! Man, thank God the haze is getting better. The Haze index is 200 something for PJ and KL. That's kind of better if compared to yesterday! It was 500 something!! Man!! Thank God for making things better! Fuhhhh.. man, I can smell the holidays coming! Tomorrow is the last paper for this semester! English paper.. shucks!! A lot of writing in that paper....

Friends, don't be afraid of the Gospel, live for Jesus and do not be ashamed of Him! Amen! Live For Jesus!! Testify His love wherever there is a chance! Tell your friends about J.C (Jesus Christ) because if you don't God will judge you on that day ( Judgement Day).. So, I don't wanna get scolded by God.. I hope He'll say this to me; "Well done, my good and faithful servant."

Friends, contemplate about this. Live for Jesus! Testify His Love! Amen!

No comments: