Sunday, February 19, 2006

Man, i feel tired

It's been some time since i last updated my blog. I've been pretty busy though.. Tests, assignments0.. I even slept at 3 trying to finish studying my History. Gosh, i feel tired...My Tuesdays are a killer... lectures from 8-4pm.. No lunch breaks.. But thank God there's hourly breaks in which i tend to call it "extended breaks".. Instead of 10 min break, i'll strectch to 20minutes. Hehehe.. DUn blame me!! It's a long day for a dude like me.. Thank GOd i can have Mum's car untill Tuesday.. Yay!!!!

Yesterday was long.. i went to coll in the morning to paint banners and then went home to chill at bout 3pm. THen at 4:45pm, i left for church which starts at 5..(yeah, i know, i'm gonna be late). Worst still, a dude bang me from the back at the roundabout.. He seems real calm (so am i) and he paid me cash, gave me his number and namecard... Well, my car wasn't tat badly damaged.. Just a dent... But that dude's car bumper came off!! EVen worst still, there was a heavy rain later... Oh man, i'm gonna be super late 4 church. So i decided to lepak in Pyramid.. LAter i went for Orientation Nite in coll.. It lasts till 10 somethng. Later Jo, Joel, Daniel and me were at McD's.. We chatted for a while and gave an African fren, Louis a call..
We went over to his house and prayed untill it was 3am! Had loads of fun hearing his jokes esp, his immitation of a african american pastor preaching!! Hhahaa..

Been busy lately.. Got so many things to do.. I know that God's shaping me... Let us not get caught up wif our busyness untill we lose our focus on God.. Ultimately, God is everything that is good, He is way bigger than any of our probs and busyness... Yup, i know God's shaping me now.. Changing me for the better... It's good to live a CHristian life eventhough it's never easy.. It is filed wif hope and love that God provides.. Now, i need to spend more time wif God and to fall in love wif Him once again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »