Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SO sweet wif YOu!!!

Hey dudes!! Wassup?? Yesterday was super taxing for me! Can u imagine? 8 hours of classes! From 8am-4pm.. Oh man.... Plus, i'd chemistry test and Calculus quiz..So much for the ADP (all day party). Gosh, but thank God that i got the strengh to carry on.. Even though i got tired, i'd just carried on.. Then after tat, i crashed in Oasis' sofa...Ahhhh peace.. I got a nap which i don't how long i slept, till Siva woke me up.. ANd then there was practice at night... Can't sing well, my voice.. sore throat.. Then i followed Gabriel to give me a lift home..

Today was not as tiring as Tuesday.. just got 4 hours of classes. Then i went to "jaga" the valentine's day booth till it's 2pm.. Got some ppl to sit wif me too hehee.. By God's grace, managed to get 7 ppl to order!! Woohoo! Hallelujah! After the me.. I dunno that the past few days, i've been walking up to strangers and having a chat wif them..I got to know 2 Dutch dudes. (we had chicken rice in Asia Cafe), 2 Africans brethens, A dude from HArbin,China and some girls from Indonesia.. MAn.. My socializing skills are improving! Hahaahah!!

God's been great to me.. At times, i just feel that He's silent, some other times, we get have quality Buddy times together!! GOd's great ya know.. I've been listening to "Sweeter" by Lakewood church TX for almost 20 times already!! I've not bored wif it!! It's a great song reminding me that our everydays are a blessing from Him.. Good days or bad days it seems from our own eyes, everyday is a day God gives to us wif delight. It makes me know that God's telling me: "Hey, have an awesome day today! It's my gift to you today, and tomorrow and 2moro..HAve a great day dude!!" Oh man! God is too good to me that i'm left speechless.. He's so graceful that i don't deserve all His blessings.. It's not of what i am but who He is that He wants to give me the best. Same goes for YOu too!!

Sweeter by Lakewood Church TX

Everyday with You Lord,
Is sweeter than the day before,
Everyday with You Lord,
Is sweeter than the day before,
Every morning i will worship,
Every evening i adore,
Cause everyday is sweeter,
Sweeter than the day before..

What a privilage to know YOu,
Like i know YOu,
To be loved like YOu love me,
WHat and honor to worship,
Truly worship,
From this heart that YOu have freed,

From the rising of the sun,
TO the setting of the same,

What a wonder to live life,
Really live life,
Overcoming everything,
What a reason to lift up,
Freely lift up,
Everyday my everything

Amen guys??!! God's great right! I've learning to not look at life's circumstance, but look up..there's God smilling down on u and me wif great delight!!!

2 comments:

Fiona1 said...

Do you know of any break dance school in Sunway? I heard that it's really good and I want to start

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »