Thursday, February 02, 2006

Of CNY fun...

Hey!!! Wat a day is it for me... Woke up bout 11 something and lazed around..Then i left home at bout 4:30pm and went to PJ... Then i met up wif old high skool frens .. Actually we are having dinner atTelok Gong, but i'm in PJ now..I shud've drove straight from KK and not waste petrol!! ALl thanks to a fren saying that we're using federal hiway which we used Kesas..Man, i passed KK in my fren's car, but my car's in PJ!! Yeah, dinner was great.. We booked 2 tables, 11 ppl each... Crabs, fish, vege, taufu, noodles and err something else... I even met some new ppl.. the ones who r doin form 6 in my skool but previously from another.. We had dinner and chatted till it's 10 something...I followed Joseph in his car wif a whole lot of noisy bunch!! hahah !! THe fun part is, my naughty fren, decided to do some paparazzi business.. Since a fren of mine was driving alone wif his girlfriend, They were like!! WOhhH!!! Leaning on each other!!! My fren even showed his fist to us!! All of us were like laughing our head of in the car.. We even gave an applause for it!! Then we sped of.. Later when we saw them in the car again, they pretended like nothing happened!!! Haahahah!!! Wat a night of laughter!! We even crack jokes.. "Chemistry jokes!!!" Exothermic reaction!!! Hahahahhahaha!! GEt it???!! Then we reached PJ at bout 11 and i took my car at Atria.. Then to visit a fren's house.. Then drove to Asia Cafe and played some foosball wif the same bunch of ppl again!! We finally left at about 1 something... Wah!! 4pm-1am!! NOt bad... Wat a night of fun wif frens!! ahahaha

I think i'm not tat close to God these days, i get sleepy when i do my quiet time.. This is wat i've got to change,... I've better be attentive to HIs voice... THat sweet, gentle,loving voice. which calls out to me in the dark, in the solitude of night.. I love to turn of the lights, draw the curtains, look at the night sky and worship wif the guitar. Wat a nice experience.. the only thing is that it's so dark, i depend on the moonlight to shine on my guitar for me to play... If onli i can share this moment wif a close fren.. We chat and share about life's issues and to pray for one another.. I've got a Friend too that is so close to me... Too close, He's next to me now.. embracing me.. Yeah, Jesus is the best Friend anyone can have.. So personal that He knows everything and is interested on wat's goin on in Your life... I've missed moments like these... Maybe it's time for me to do this after this.... Jesus, what a Friend i've found...