Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Kev's back dudes!!!

Blessed Chinese New Year ppl!! I hope u all are having a smashing time playing fireworks and collecting angpows!! woohoo!!! I just came back from Taiping, arrived at about 8pm something!
Taiping was great man, though it was unsually quiet this year, but at least i enjoyed myself! On the first day of CNY, i visited a Phoebe's church in Taiping... Wuh,., she was worship leading wif the keyboard.. It was awesome to visit a church here in Taiping.. and i got to meet her dad and her youth pastor too! Due to intensed boredom, i followed my young cousins to the zoo at night!!! Well, it was fine, the zoo was as huge as i thought.. But it was dark, and i never got to see much... Some animals were not in action too, most were sleeeping!! Then on the next day, EVe, Mei Ling and I went decided to hav a jog around the Taiping Lake.. IT turned out to be a walk though.. We got to see some monkeys ( i got to see some wif red butts!! hahahha!!!) and lotus flowers(they aren't blooming yet) too.. Thank God it wasn't that sunny and we walked round the whole lake.. Pretty nice scenery.. Then we had some dim sum wif Eve's mum. yeah it was fun to meet up wif frens here in Taiping.. Hmmm i didn't ate that much this year, i ate a lot of meat, Steamboat.. but not too much CNY snacks. Hmm pretty weirdfor me this year.. The following day was a little boring, thank GOd i brought back my laptop and i got to watch an entire series of anime!!! ON Tuesday night, i followed my aunty and Grandma to a food court near the Lake and we ate till we were mad full!! OH man, the food was great, but the price is like of KL's!!! I really do miss my guitar back home..

NOt to mention, this is my last Taiping here for the next 2-3years...I'll be in US next year though.. I just got a whole year left here to do something for God, to leave an impact.. HE's teaching me to trust in HIm.I still doubt and am confused, but not as much as before... NOw i feel the peace and have hope.. Life has a reason to live.. Jesus is the reason that you and me are still alive now..As long as we're still alive,we hav a purpose in us that isn't accomplished yet.. I think this is a humbling time and a time of trust in HIm.. He's preparing me for the future...There's tis song that really cheered me up.. "Sweeter".. THe chorus goes- "Everyday with You, LOrd is sweeter than the day before.." Perhaps, God's telling me to enjoy HIm.. NOt to look at life's circumstance, but to just enjoy each day wif Him for each day is a blessing from Him..I just want my everyday to be sweeter wif Him..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when r u leaving 2 US...visit my blog ya...