Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy CHinese New YEar dudes!!!

Yoyoy wassup dudes??! The hols are here finally!! 1 week of fun and collecting ang pows! hehehee.. College has been fun.. Now we have a break dance gang.. Members: 2-5ppl, Practice, some evenings, "president": Jackson. hahhaa.. It's fun breaking and learning new moves.. Yeah, this is wat i wanna do, hip-hoping in NEw York and then telling them bout JC.. Kinda like a street gospel thingy.. Oh man!! Sounds so cool!! Ok ok, enough of that... so, classes ended early 2day.. Everybody was like in a holiday mood, i bid my lecturer farewell and left comp class at 9:30!! ahaha... CF was great today.. I played the guitar.. NOt so good though.. i played the wrong chords man!! THen i followed a fren to Sri Muda for some bball.. Ahh, as usual, i get thrashed again! sigh.. Wat to do??? My bball skills rots! I went for some mamak session with some KK dudes just now.. Mark and Beng Wei was there.. Plus 2 more dudes.. Mark told me that they're playing fireworks near his place.. i walked back home only to find out that my mum's car is out of order!! I walked back to mamak and they were missing!! Shucks!! THey left me!! Now, i'm in the process in packing my luggage.... I'm leaving for Taiping 2moro at 6am man!! I just can't wake up...

Lately, i doubt a lot..Many a times i cried out to God, whether this is from Him or not.. And my reply was, Trust.. Guess it's a tough word for me to follow...I'm not a guy that is good at things.. I'm not so good in sports and i'm kinda like "Jack of all trades, master of none.." sigh.. I lack in many areas of my life. I guess this is a humbling time for me.. I feel that God's constantly testing me almost all the time.. To trust in Him,. Seriously, i see myself as a weakling.. streching out for GOd's gentle hands to pull me out from the the doubt i am in now... I asked GOd many times, why choose me for this task? You've got the wrong guy.. He had chosen me, even since the whole began, even before i was ever born, He knew me well,...He had set a plan to prosper me.. All He said is that all He wants is my heart.. He doesn't care about our ability but our avaiability..Rhymmes right?? hehehhee.. Sigh,... i'm just gotta trust God..I'll just see how He's gonna work in this "weak and struggling child" of His.... IF it's from HIm, then it'll stay for a long time.. if it's not, then it'll go in a little while longer... I feel so weak now... All i have to give is my heart..."For if there is a change of heart, there will be a change of feelings.." This is wat my Youth Pastor told us in a camp.. Really relevant to me. It's like it struck my heart. Gosh, God speaks! And speaks with a blast too! Like a sword piercing your heart.. real hard that it just gave you a "mega nudge".. That's what i get sometimes..I wish God will do that to me again.. I don't want to believe in a lie..All i want is to live in His ways, to put a smile on His face..Everytime i look up, want to see God's smile on me..on the people of this world that He loved so much..It's just all about God, i've got to decrease, so that He'll increase in me....
Lord tonight, i call upon Your peace to be upon me. Let me fall in love with You once again..Bring me back to the Secret Place..

No comments: