Sunday, October 16, 2005

History Maker...

hey Jesus Freaks!! This song has been ringing in my head on & on. Hmm maybe God is telling me something.. U're a History Maker! Yeah amen to that ! So, Friday was good even though it's the last CF 4 tis sememter..( 2months without Cf.. sigh).. Nvrm , there's still church.... heheh (I'm from Glad Tidings PJ btw,).. prayer meeting in Oasis was so good, i even get on my kness and wept and wept. wuh,,, presence of God is so strong!

hmm can't imagine it's 3 girls bday this particular weekend.. Huay Ming(CG member,13th Oct), Tze Nie(fren from my skool CF,14th oct ) and Angeline(shcuks, my CG leader!, 20th oct).. man,, what r we guys gonna get the>??
Soft toys? chocolates? Pls gimme some advise.. WHat do girls want 4 their bday?

Hmmm.. i sent them weird e-mails, hinting that their bday is near( like.. Hmm,,, i wonder who's bdy is it 2moro???) hehe sounds fun eh??

Be sure to check this site out.. www.everystudent.com if u're free..

My finals is in 1 week time, pls pray for me.. need to pull up my GPA and that i'll won't be lazy... sigh.. OH well, God Bless folks!

-Jesus Freak-