Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lost.......

Whew, i just came home! Really relieved that i'm finally here typing. Woke up at 7:52am with my mom knocking at my door, "we're leaving at 9".. Gosh! leave so early!??!! Actually my parents are goin to Vietnam today!! Yes!! FREEDOM!! CAR FOR A WEEK! Hallelujah! Then we went to special trip just to Bandar Utama just to drop my brother off in fren's house.. shucks... what a loong drive.. then, it's of to KLIA.. Hug mom and wished her have a nice trip, with a "sad face".. (my heart is pumping with JOY!!!!) So, i took the car and drove home.. I used the Shah Alam exit. and i realised i was lost!!! ahhh!!! i shud have used the Seafield exit back to KK.. oh man! Now the stadium is on my left and i drove around.. wondering where am i.. as a matter of fact, i'm not familiar with Shah Alam. Gave my father a call.. and he mumbled and told me to take follow the Green Highway sign hoping to get back to the hiway.. told me not to follow the blue sign.. .. But there isn't any green sign!! so i followed the blue sign and ended up in Pusat Bandar Shah Alam.. oh man.. i'm lost.. then i prayed and i followed a sign which leads me to KL.. shucks!! Oh man, this time i'm really lost.. felt that i'm all alone in the car.. with no one to show me the way back home.. I prayed... Managed to make it to the Federal Hiway. Then, wow!! that building looks familiar!!! ahaha!! i know this place!! (can see Carrefour at the other side of the road at my right!!!) Yay!! I'm home..!! (in a way) and then it's another 20 mins back to KK.. Total travelling time from KLIA, lost in shah alam, and back to KK. approx- 45-50 mins!! I shud have listened to my parents instructions on how to go home.. but i've replied with ignorance.. sigh.. learnt my lesson.. hehe

Well, thought of the day folks.. God told me something.. In life, if you take the wrong turn, (wrong turn to Shah Alam exit) and you might end up lost.. (lost in shah alam) and you might began to worry( worried when i was on the way to KL)... You begin to feel alone, with no one to lead you (no one's in the car with me). You pray, so that God might lead you back to the right path.. and He will lead you back and you begin to feel relieved.. ( whew! i saw Carrefour!) He will bring you back to the right path.. (found my way back in sunway) with His comfort and peace.. You might stray away from God, not wanting to listen to His instructions.. ( ignored my parents' instructions) and might go your own path.. ending up lost and feeling alone. Always know that God is ALWAYS with YOU.. Just surrender to Him and He'll bring you back to the right way.. Perhaps i need to surrender to God all of my desires and worldly plans.. for He knows best.. yeah that's rite.. We will never regret following His ways.. for Father knows best!

Guy Sebastian concert 2moro.. it's free! and i pray that many will come to know Christ and to give their all to Him.. yeah Amen.. gtg now.. God Bless!

No comments: