Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's r3al hard..

I'd woke up early this morning(7;30 am when i looked at the clock after staring at my room's ceiling for . i think 10 minutes) even it's a holiday.. guess it's my biological clock that "woke me up".. Hmm i'm kinda gonna miss college cause the 2-month long break is around the corner.. (for some it the holidays might have started.. it's just that there's 2 days of finals and that's it!!) What am i gonna do during this long time of break?? I want to go 4 a MIssion Trip again.. say, to Terengganu again just like earlier this year(january) . U can never stop learning when u're on a mission trip.. I'd learnt many things.. but the most profound and highlight of the trip was "spritual warfare". As Christians, we r constantly on war with the Enemy.. he will never stop attacking us untill his time is up.. It kinda spooked me and my frens out when we felt we were spritually attacked. Hide not, confront we will! We''d learnt that we have the power of God and we as CHristians are above the Enemy, fear not we will.. that's the most profound thing i've learnt throughout the trip.

I wonder how's Wee Kee and Wei Soon in Russia now (they're there 2 study medicine). It's late october now.. and the siberian winter is gonna freeze them!! I wonder if they miss the good days at CF where we had our "Guy's Fellowship" (kinda like a guy accountabiliy group) and met up in all sorts of weird places like the block -D guys toilet!! :-p Well, God is everywhere though! Wei Soon, me, wee kee(weeks), chris, joseph and zhi loon.. we shared our probs.. ranging from girls to guitar! in the process .. we don't seem as strong as we look. We r all humans and have our own sturggles. It's only by God's Grace that keeps us through.. that's right.. Hmm guess i won't be seeing them much these days.. Jo is in college with me. Chris, Zhi Loon in form 6, wei soon and weeks in Russia.. I treasured those days in skool where life was so simple .. where the food is cheap but the exams are frustrating esp. the spm trials!! Miss those days where we stayed back to study together a, sleeping on the tables underneath the fan! Love those days!! Real nostalgia! Gosh it's just like last year and time has flew so fast!

Hey, i've been thinking about US. It's a nice place to be but I think I'm gonna miss m'sia. I asked a fren whom have been to US .. SHe said that it's a nice place to be and today.. saying that's a "really great experience" (pronounced with great awe).. Mom told me that you'll won't miss m'sia and won't even want to return.. that's what dad said too. I might not be returning to M'sia due to job opportunities unless it could be S'pore. I'm still thinking on how to accumulate enough cash to make up for tuition fees when I'm there. And b4 i leave, i want to c my non-Christian relatives and frens saved. I might not be seeing my frens again.. my old classmates.. Eventhough i'd lost contact with my old classmates, but what i can do now is to pray that other Christians might share the Gospel with them. Well, it's hard to leave M'sia... I'm gonna miss u guys! sob.. sob.. College, CF, Church.. the 3Cs! That's why it's real hard for me.. But i know that it's God's plan for me. Test is coming next week and i pray that God will take away this heartache away and let me concentrate on it.. yeah It's hard.. but it has to be done.. Lead me Dear Lord with Your Grace and Mercy..for it's hard..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey han yuen, it's terence...great blog!