Monday, October 31, 2005

wat a day..

Woke up at 8 2day.. at grandma's house.. Man, the first thing i thinked about was, Jesus.. and the my dream girl.. (whoever God has for me).. I've been wondering this past few days, what's God's plan for me.. Studying in US and maybe not returning to M'sia and thus working there.. Whether i've be single or married. Hmm whether.. i'll call US my home.. and settling there.. God's reply was.. don't think so far into the futute, don't worry about the future.. Let 2moro worry bout itself.. Yeah Amen.. that's what Apostle Paul said..

Hmm i'm feeling really lonely now.. All alone at home in KK with no one in the house.. except me and Jesus.. that's all.. Hmm real lonely.. Then in moments of solitude, i can do things i haven't got a chance yet.. in the house!! Play guitar real loud while walking around! haha so fun! Play guitar in the toilet( Woohoo!! real acoustics man!) But seriously, i love being in solitude.. In times like these, i can speak to God in total silence.. Hmm great experience... and when my parents are away, i learn to take care of my bro and i began to realise that petrol isn't cheap! Man. just pumped 2day! real expensive! shucks... I'm fine so far.. and wait.. Guy Sebastian concert was nice! Guy appeared in the sunday service with white long sleeve shirt, black tie.. and... tight pink jeans!! hahaahah!! Got lots to say.. but i wanna go hav quiet time now.. gtg guys it's 12.57am now! God Bless!