Sunday, October 02, 2005

Oh man, i'm in Starbucks... again..

Oh man, I'm here again in Starbucks Amcorp Mall, and I'm here yesterday too just b4 chruch.. THis time, I'm not buying anything.. (too expensive) just sitting here hoping that they won't chase me out.. Oh man, I'm so scared that they'll won't come to me and ask.. "Sir would you like anything?" (subtly telling me NO FREE INTERNET HERE!) this happened to me in Starbucks Summit.. but so far, these ppl here in this starbucks seem not to ask me anything yet.. Hmmmm all you need is a pretty thick face.. and a lot of nerves and ignorance( avoiding they'll stared at you for not buying anything).. gulp.. hahaha Free internet in starbucks.. I was here since 2 something after attending a MAss in SFX( St. Francis Xavier) for an assignment on our World Religions course.

Gosh, it makes me wonder when I'm by myself, I realise God talking so clearly to me. Moments of solitude (I was driveing alone last night) I began to realise that I might not belong in this country anymore, going off to the States and might not be coming back due to job oppourtunities.. Lord, I realise that i have less than a year left in this country.. Good bye M'sia.. Lord, b4 i leave let me leave with doing Your work here b4 i go. Teach me dear GOd. Well, b4 i leave, i better share the Gospel with some college dudes and pray for my non-Christian relatives and friends.. Who knows I might not see my friends anymore..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

going to the states, huh.....keke.. ..nice blog btw........

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »