Wednesday, October 26, 2005

You're Beautiful, it's true,

Hey guys, i'm not at college today. I woke up at bout 8:30 and went straight to the pc. Internet addict? I turned on my MSN and Sharon came on9 moments later. We talked about New York, and this turn out to be a so called "New Yorkers for Dummies" crash course. Told me that McD is called Mickey Ds in NY!! haha.. DUFF- Designated Ugly Fat Friend. ABC- American Born Chinese, and here's my favourite, FOB-Fresh Of Boat!!! hahahaha! Funny new yorkers! Later, i went for some bball at bout 1:30. Ignoring the drizzle, i tried my best to act cool doing all sorts of weird twist and turns, i had never mastered.. Bball, even the girls in NY are better than me.. :-( Oh well, all of us have our own talents and spritual gifts from the Lord! Amen? In half an hour's time, it bagan to rain heavily. Ignoring that, i took my ball and walked home.. I looked to the sky, and kissed the soft sweet air...( hearing the birds chirping) I said to myself, "ahh how beautiful and simple life is..ahh". And then "You're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true.." ahh that song sprang out from the depths of my memory bank.. Immediatly i remembered the singer stripping of to his undies and run around in the middle of the rain.. while he sings the chorus... Oh man, shucks....

Thought of the day folks, God has been telling me to surrender things to Him.. of course it's hard for me.. but it's for the better of me. He will never force me and leaves it to my own choice.. Well, He told me not to rush in life and start to take it at a more slower pace with Him always on my mind. It's raining not as heavily as i thought that it would be.. and i began to ponder how majestic God is.. He is all powerful and indescribable.. yet He doesn't force us to follow His ways. Sigh it's hard to surrender certain parts of my life to God. I'm still struggling with this for almost 3 years now.. It's hard.. Wish that i have a close friend to share all my probs with and to be acountable to. To all out there, if you're struggling to follow God's way, I strongly encourage you to surrender to HIm.. It might be hard, but always learn to ask God to lead you through His grace and mercy... for we are all struggling beings and not perfect in any way. Well, Physics 1 is on this friday, 8-11am.. gtg now.got to study.... God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude... u haven't stopped by my site yet arr.. i'm so sad... u dun like my house issit? hahaha...

you want a tagboard? go to Flooble
and follow them instructions... should be done in no time... hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »