Saturday, January 21, 2006

Awesome W33k!

Hey wassup dudes! This whole week's been really awesome.. It's Intima Week where clubs set up booths to promote their clubs.. Had real fun taking care of the CF booth. Met a lot of ppl this week! About 60 newcomers signed up for CF! Praise the Lord! I got a shock on MOnday's SUn newspaper.. My fren got on the front page wif her face full of clippers!! hahaha... That was the previous week's FlyFm crew who did a roadshow in coll. REal shock man! Anyways.. on friday, CF started their first meeting.. Many ppl came 4 it! And i was in a real hurry to set up things in time.. Praise the Lord, everythings done almost on time.. I stayed in coll till 5 something and then followed a fren to PJ.. Got church that nite.. hehhee.. I went to church but i felt real tired.. There's this pastor from India gave a pretty good sermon.. but my eyes were like can't keep open.. I was so tired..!!! So sorry Lord!! I got back to Grandma's place and crashed..! Wuh..so sleepy..!

Then on Saturday... i woke up at 7 and got ready.. I called Joseph for transport...As usual, he's still asleep.. and we'll be late for coll.. I took bout 15 minutes to walk to his place.. and later we were speeding of to coll. We had a nice time painting 2 banners and i stayed in coll untill it was 6!! Gosh i got no transport and coll looks so deserted on Saturdays.. Thank GOd i've got my laptop to keep me company!!

LAtely, i don't feel much of God..Too much emotions going on..And i come to realise that we do not need emotions to determine our spiritual life. It's the faith that counts.. ANd i began to realise that Chinese NEw YEar is around the corner.. and it'll be my last here... so is CHristmas, and my birthday.. Everything seems to be the last one for me this year b4 i leave for US next year.. GOsh.. i hav only a year left to do something for GOd here.. I might not get a chance to fly back becos of expensice air tickets and might remain there for 3 years..! But GOd is the same everywhere.. no matter where i go, His WOrd is a Lamp unto my feet.. directing my every paths. All i got to do is to surrender my ways and to obey HIm..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »