Saturday, January 07, 2006

Not feeling so good man.,...

i'm not feeling so good now.. Got a sore throat, headache and a cough... sigh....Plus my TOEFL is on Monday.. I need to be healed b4 that! God please heal your child here! This whole day's been pretty lazy.. Lazed around the house catching some naps and doin house chores..I've just came back from Good Tidings..they have this singer, Bobby Michaels from US...Pretty good singer with a passionate heart for GOd.....He shared about his experience on his overseas concerts and how GOd see him through... Pretty good testimony he shared.. He used to be a drug addict and a heavy drinker..Well, i was blessed going for it tonight...

I'm real sleepy now with a headache that's constantly "pushes my head to the sides".. like a heavy feeling on my head.. it hurts when we move our heads.. GOt a cough that gives out flems..In spite of this, it's only when i'm sick.,, perhaps most of the time, God speaks to me the most.. becos'
of that i've got no strengh to resist HIm... Yeah.. that's right.... lately, i think i need to spend more time wif God and that i'll hav a close intimate relationship wif Him..No doubt that He has a great plan for us, plans to prosper us and plans to do us good and to give us hope... Jeremiah 29:11 says so.. ANd there's even a song about it too.. Yeah.. the future's look uncertain.. only He knows better than me.. Only He knows what's best..

No comments: