Saturday, January 14, 2006

NIce 13th Friday... hahahhaa

Friday 13th??! Hahaha, waht nonsense! THat's superstition! Nothing bad happened to me or to my frens.. COm'on guys, don't be superstitious!! hahaa... Friday was fun! My computer class ends at 10 and i'd hanged around campus..AHhh so bored.. Did some calculus in the ADP office.. untill a fren came finding me... Actually i sent the wrong sms .. and i apologized.. hehe sorry for causing any confusion.... Then there was tis FlyFm crew who were challenging the students to do crazy things from eating cat food, guy-waxing leg-while-singing, eating salted eggs wif the shell still on.., bball shooting and lots more.. 3 of us were caught and "forced" to do the skipping rope.. It's guys vs.girls in this.. And sad to say.. me and a fren being such "gentlemen" let the girls beat us.. And there were lots of crazy challenges kinda like "I bet u will" on MTV.. Hahaha onli tis is less crazy.. A fren of mine sacrificed his pants for rm50.. Another won rm26 in some clippers-on-face game.. Haha.. i even get to meet some Persian students.. we told them that we shud play bball once in a while.. Then i went to PJ.. Actually i was planning to visit my old skool CF and do a little catchin up.. BUt i was told that it's canceled.. Oh man.. Perhaps some other time la.. hhehee.. Then later at night i went for Cell Group in SS2.. Ahh... it's the first one of this year and i'm glad that i'm here.. eventhough, my guitar playing was not that good... hehhee.. sorry guys..We threw a surprise Birthday party for a fren 2day.... hahaha.. Went to mamak till it's midnight and a fren gave me a lift to Grandma's home.. Ahhh it's good to be here again... In this room i've been sleeping for the past 5 years... I did a little flashback on my high skool years and the years i've been growing up in Grandma's place... God's been faithful throughout my high skool years.. He still is now..

Then on saturday.. i spent the whole day at Grandma's, fetching my bro, and then later drove back to KK.. At night, i called some frens 4 bball, but non are free.. Oh well, it's me again.. alone on the court... wif the night sky,onli me , the ball and the hoop.. Lonelines.. hehhee ..

Been thinking on how God's gonna bring me through to my years in US.. It's my last year here, and i might not be coming back for the next 3 years over there becos of air tickets are expensive... I wonder how will i be.. HOw are things gonna be like.. I'm still confused about things... Doubt in it once in a while..But a few nights ago, during bible study, i read about "spiritual confusion".. It says on how confuse at times.. Confuse about God's voice.. However, it further says that God will make Himself even clearer after we being confused.. He'll make His voice and plans for us even clearer for us to see..It kinda struck me even though i'm sleepy at that time.. BUt i know, GOd will make things clear for me.. ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »