Friday, January 06, 2006

Loooooong Day man..!

hey dudes, i'm doin great know! What a long day today it is.. i'd returned home at about 9:50pm!! WHole day out in college!! The day started of me goin to SOCIT and having my Computer class.. from 8-10am.. this is my only class on fridays! THank God that Fridays are really free and fun! hhahaha....Then i'll be lingering in the concourse untill it's 1 something.. The funny thing today is that me and a fren brought our laptops and grabbed a chair and sat near the rear entrance of college.. Reason?? "Steal" starbucks' wifi!! muahahah!! Free internet!! She was playing maple story while i was downloading things.. hehehehe!! Many ppl were like wondering why are these 2 jokers with their laptops siting near the wall! ahahah.. who cares?? Free internet!! muahaha.. then later we went to McD's seats outside,, exactly behind starbucks!! Guess what> the signal was stonger!! muahahahhaha!!! THen i had a meeting in the library untill it's 3pm.. then i went to the canteen and mingled around there while watching the banners been drawn upon.. then James came over.. Found out that he's no longer in INTI but in Sunway colllege now.. Man, that gave me a little shock.. And we mingled longer in the canteen till it's 5:30pm.. then we walked to Pyramid.. (since i've got no transport untill it's like 8:30pm by Mum and nothing much to do anyways...) for like about 30 minutes.. hahaha.. nothing much to do there.. THen we "lepaked"in Starbucks.. it was really raining heavily..so, he couldn't get a taxi or walk back to INTI.. We're practically stranded..we stayed there till it's like 8:30 he went for a taxi and we say our farewells.. Now i was alone till it's 9:15 when Mum called me.. Thank God, i'm outta here! *sign of relief.. 2moro i'll be goin to Good Tidings in Sri Muda to check out this singer from US there.. hmmm sounds cool though.. hehheehe..

Nothing much to say here.. the best part is that when i'm walking with James to Pyramid when we talked about Jesus.. and shared a little.. it was a great experience to get to know each other better.. Yeah.. God BLess you dude! I've got my TOEFL test tis Monday in KL... Please pray for me.. it's pretty scary.. since it costs rm500 to register!! Ahh,, i fear the speaking section in this test.. God please help me...

hey tis is a good song...from Psalms 91.perhaps named after it though... for those of you out there.. God is your protector..He'll secure you under His arms..

Psalms 91 by Lincoln Brewster

I won't be afraid anymore,
Of the terrors by night,
Of the arrows that fly by day,
And though a thousand might fall by my side,
And though ten thousand may fall,
To Him i put all my trust...

Chorus*
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High,
shall abide in the shadow,
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High,
Shall abide in the shadow..

I will hide in YOur wings always,
Your angels stand by to keep me in all my ways,
ANd though a thousand may fall by my side,
I will say in Him I trust..

Chorus*

And though a thousand may fall by my side,
And though ten thousand may fall,
I will say of the Lord,
That in Him I put all my trust..

No comments: