Monday, January 09, 2006

Year of Increase indeed!

Hey! It's like 12:31am now.. I'd a nice time 2day goin to KL to take my TOEFL test.. I arrived at the centre at bout 11 something and went in to the room with a heart that needs GOd's strengh and comfort. It took me like 3 hours to finish it. Then, when i finished my essay, i saw, the unofficial score ...203/260??!!!( excluding essay with a max marks of 40, therefore, 40+260=300) What??!!!!!I just hope that my essay would pull up my score untill it is sufficient enough to meet my Uni's requirement.. THe test was like quite moderate and i double checked my reading section. Oh man!! What happened dude??!Y is it so low??! I've been speaking English since i was a kid and am quite ok with tis language.. Y so low score??! Anyways, i left the centre and took the monorail to Imbi.. My mind was too preoccupied with my score.. I got down the station, bought some snacks, looked around and went back to the monorail with a ticket to KL Sentral. As was in the monorail, i realised that i was heading the wrong direction. Sigh, wat's goin on man?? Y am i such a "dong" 2day?? Then i finally reached KL sentral and took the LRT to the station closest to Mid VAlley... Waited for quite a long time and resulted in taking the cab instead... Haha, he asked for RM5.. Reason?"New Year la" Double sigh... Oh man... wat's goin on dude?? I went to MPH to find a college text bout found nothing, then to some computer stores and can't find what i wanted..(a slim case for my laptop).. Man., i took the bus back to the LRT station and went KJ.. Took mum's car and drove to Chris' place. told him wat's on my mind and we prayed for one another... It was really refreshing. LAter drove to Grandma's.. SHe was really excited when she sees me.. SHe's living alone now.. since my Uncle moved out.. GOsh, she must be real lonely now... That's y i'll stay with her every Fridays when Celll Group starts... Took a quick dinner and dropped Chris at SS2 and went to KJ Station to take the bus to Sunway.. Btw, Break dance class was real fun today!! Thought us how to do back and front flips (the lower kind) and find that our backs and heads hurt a little.. in the learning process..hhehehehe.. Then later we had a little "bboy battle".. we challenged each other on turtle and frog stand.. Man, they were like cheating by disracting us.. we did the same too. hhehehe.. Then i talked to the person in charge of the centre, Joel.. He seems to be collaborating with CDFM (Christian Dance Fellowship Malaysia) and with Liang( a hip-hop dude from my church) and with Altered Frequency.. man., sounds cool and i really want to be a part of it..! hhahahha... Not to mention this is one of my break dance classes.. Mum wants me to study.. sigh....... Nvrm i can learn from friends and from videos then.. hahhaa.. I'm cool..

About worrying, i learnt that there are far more better things to think about than to worry,,.. I was worried about my Toefl score.. On my journey home,i saw a crippled beggar and a lonely old lady.. I saw the ppl's faces and i feel the need to pray for them.. Yeah, GOd's teaching me to see things through His eyes! it's good, it's good..Hallelujah.. Worry only makes things worst... It's like a spec of dust to the runner.. Can a speck of dust block a person from running?? Certainly not! Same goes for us... don't worry.. for it is worthless.. I've justs found out that Stony's toefl requirement is 213!! haha i tot it was 220 or 270!! Let's just hope now that my essay could pull upmy score untill it meets the 213 mark.. Please Lord.. Help me!!! LEt the examiner be lineant on my essay.. Now i'm feeling the peace.. hey, it's not that bad after all.. Well, thank YOu Lord that i can sleep in peace now.. thanks my Daddy up there.. hehehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »