Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oh SiLLY Me!!!

Hey guess what?!!! hahhahaa, my TOEFL score isn't 203,!!! it's the range between 203 to 260!!! hahhahaa Oh i felt like a "dungu" worrying the whole day yesterday!! Oh man!!! Oh u silly kevin! Anyways, today was a very err.... awkward day.. My parents' car broke down in the middle of no where.. and i got to drive to them and buy petrol.. It took me bout 20minutes to reach there.. But i got them Engine Oil, instead of petrol!! Then i drove back to KK again and bought petrol.. Have to fill it up in water bottles since they don't sell containers!! Ahh!! It's the first time i was petrol.. It's yellow in color and very liquid... I thought it's kinda thick..! hahhaa... The whole process of rescuing them took me bout 1:45 hours! sigh.... I'm late for meeting too!.. THen later i drove to Subang Parade but parked in Carrefour.. We chatted and planned for this CF's schedule and bout camp.. THen the Nilai dudes came.. we.. chatted longer and discussed many things... At bout 6, we went for steamboat.. (buffet!!) It was good man, but i was kinda full though.,. I had a great time getting to know the INTI Nilai CF ppl and got all of their MSN contacts! muahaha... I fetcthed some of them to the KTM station and drove home...

Yeah, there's no need to worry becos it only makes things worst..! Seriously, what i've learnt yesterday, i hope that it will be a lesson well learnt and not to forget it.. Hahaa, GOd is too good to me.. ANd about "rescueing" my parents, i'd learnt patience and not to throw my temper around.. Yup, it's good that GOd is teaching me things... Blessing me with the Fruits of the Spirit.. Amen... Well, it's the "Year of Increase" this year, that's my church's theme of this year.. I want to see God increase me in every areas of my life, including my CGPA!!! hahaha.. THank You, Lord for being just the way YOu are, all loving, forever gracious..

You know better than I, taken from the animation: Joseph, King of Dreams..

I thought i did was right,
I thought i had the answers,
I thought i chose the surest road,
But that road brought me here..

SO i put up a fight,
And told u how to help me,
NOw just when i had given up,
The truth is coming clear,

YOu know better than I,
You know the way,
I let go the need to know why,
FOr YOu know better than I..

If this has been a test,
I cannot see the reason,
BUt maybe knowing i don't know,
Is part of getting through,
I tried to do what's best,
And faith has made easy,
To see the best thing i can do,
Is put my trust in You..


I saw one cloud and thought it was the sky,
I saw a bird and thought that i could follow,
BUt it was You that taught that bird to fly,
If i let You reach me, will YOu teach me..

FOr YOu know better than I,
You know the way,
I let the need to know why,
I take what answers YOu supply,
YOu know better than I,
You know better than I....

Indeed, God knows better than we all do... The path we choose might seem the best for us, but sometimes, GOd wants us to take another path, another direction.. It might seem strange.. but, in the eyes of God, HE sees that it is the best for us.. He has the best things in store for us..He has a plan for all of us..

--For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.--
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is so true that worrying is fruitless! I was just trying to find the lyrics to "You know better than I" and found this website so thanks to you for sharing and God bless you and those responsible for this website!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace that passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus" - Phillippians 4:6-7