Sunday, January 01, 2006

Year Of Increase!

Hey BLessed 2006 dudes! On New Year's Eve, i went to church for watchnite service... wat a great service it was! The pastorial team performed a super cool skit!! They dressed up like ppl from Matrix, with black jackets and sunglasses! hhahaa... ! Then it was a the countdown to 2006....This year's church theme is "Year of Increase" Yup, it's 2006 alright, it's gonna be a year of great expectations.. Yeah, 2005 is gone... Thank GOd for 2005, the college He brought me to and the friends i have.. Thank God for them.. COunt your blessings dude..... Then we had some snacks prepared by church.. Nah.,. it wasn't enough.. so me and some dudes went for mamak session in ss17.. It's pretty cool that even the mamak stall had their own fireworks!! hahah.. it was fun to watch.. but later i got a little annoyed by its loudness... We chatted till it's nearly 2am and it's time for me for the drive home.. Actually i felt like goin to Grandma's place but, something tells me to go back to KK.. On the way back, i was expecting a smooth almost, zero-traffic, to my amazement, there was a jam near Summit!! There was even a police roadblock!! hehhee.. nice..

2006 is my last year here in M'sia.. I'll be in US next year.. IT's the last year here, to do something for God, to impact lifes, b4 i leave this place.. It's year of preparation for the next.. It's a year, i'm gonna expect great things from God...i want to serve Him, to tell my frens bout Him...It's a year of increase.. THe following day, i went for sunday service.. again.. again, i had doubts and i felt troubled of GOd's plan for me.. i tend not to believe in it.. I told Him tat if it's not from Him, then take it away.. cos all i wanna do is to please HIm, to do HIs will... But then later, this voice spoke to me.. with peace.. It told me to believe in Him, for it's for His glory.. God told me to rest in HIm, not to feeel troubled.. Believe.. Let every part of me believe in HIm.. 100%.. 110%!! Believe in Him..trust.. and have peace in HIm... I felt peace in me.. God has ministered to me alright.. yeah... Funny though.. CHristian songs seems to speak to me.. like during the chorus...it seems like a verse speaks to me..It shoots me like a sword piercing my heart.. Never i felt like this b4.. Even during bible study, a verse just pops up to me.. it pierced me.. This song spoke to me.. the chorus says, Believe the unbelievable.. Receive the inconceivable..Really..struck me.. Maybe it's God speaking to me in many ways... Trust in Him..yeah.. Great Expectations...

Great Expectations by Stephen Curtis Chapman

The morning finds me here in heaven's door,
A place i've been so many times before,
Familiar thoughts and phrases start to flow,
And carry me to places that i know so well,
But dare i go where i don't understand,
And do i dare remember where i am,
I stand before the great eternal throne,
The one that God is seated on,

And I, I've been invited by the Son
Oh I, I've been invited to come and..

Believe the unbelievable,
Receive the inconceivable,
ANd see beyond my wildest imaginations,
Lord I have come with great expectations..


Of course He wants us to believe in HIm.. TO expect great things from Him...Yes, Lord, help me to believe... Give me the peace that transcends all boundaries.. AMen.