Thursday, August 23, 2007

new york day #2

I've adjusted well I think. It's strange though, people say you'll need 1 week to get used to the local time. Stranger enough, I haven't felt any jet lag. I woke up naturally at 8am today.

Just came back from Stony Brook. Got to see the college. It's not that big though but has a decent environment for an education. They assigned me to a room near by my classes. And best of all, it's near 7-eleven and Long Island Railway (it could me all the way to NYC!!).. Say my campus is really multiracial.. Got loads of Koreans and Europeans. That'll be neat!

Got a Korean room mate. Hope to know more about Korea through him.

Guess i better take a nap now.. ZZZZZzzzzzzz...

God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should have memorized the few korean words i taught u la.. see so many koreans ya?! ask me ask me. I"ll teach.! hahaa.. *showing Off*

Jesus Freak said...

hahaha, yeah i should. my bad!

i've got a korean room mate btw. very nice guy, plus he has a car!