Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Solitude

It's so quiet here in KK. Home alone, with my parents in Vietnam and my bro at grandma's. I'm here alone in KK being a security guard of the house.. sigh.. Anyway, i can do wat i want in times like this like singing and playing the guitar real loud! yay! Woke up at 10 tis morning, and the first thing that came to mind was the something that keeps bothering me.. Anyways, i slept in the hall it's kinda cooling with the TV in front of u keeping u company. hehe just in case i woke up at the middle of the nite wif nothing 2 do. Guess i'll be learning breakdance during my hols.. at one near pyramid.. since Eximius in my church teaches hip-hop only.. hmm when i go to US, i'll get to minister to the kids, through hip-hop. kinda like a streeet ministry.. pretty cool huh? hehehe.. It's a hip-hop ministry.. Street Gospel!

In times of solitude, i began 2 talk 2 God more.. He seems so personal than ever b4.. Being lonely, i grab the guitar and sing a new song to God. (something i've not done b4).. and u get to feel the sweet presence of God around u. waht a nice experience. I played bball last nite.. Though i was not alone on the court, i began to ponder how great God is.. (don't ask me why) . As i shoot the ball, i look up to the nite sky, and began to imagine, there's someone up there looking down at me with a smile. Wow, how wonderful and loving my Heavenly Father is. Sometimes, God thanked me for doin something that requires patience... like fetching my bro in BU from KK!! and fetching my frens back.. He kinda like said, "Hey, thank you for fetching.. certainly your patience is rewarded." Wow, how thankful our God is.. being so loving and kind. And in moments of solitude, i began to realise God's love is far greater than any other man. His love is unconditional and never failing. Gosh, i have the best lover in the world!! Far greater than any other person could give. God's love is the best! haha, there's many more to learnt from God, and much to surrender to Him. Life is a race..(a marathon) and we just have to finish it with God's strengh. Yeah Amen!