Thursday, December 29, 2005

GUess.. who's back..DUdes??

Hey hey! i'm back from YOuth camp in Melaka... Had smashing time!!... It's buffet eveyday! Buffet breakfirst, lunch, and dinner!!.. ohh,. ate so much till my waist got bigger! muahahaa! MEt a lot of ppl too.... Esp, those dudes in my apartment.. We had great time of worshipping at night wif the guitar.. hahaa.. The whole camp site is a resort.. There's go-kart, kayaking, bball court.. much much more... and even a replica of a wooden ship! cool! a swimming pool.... is i guess pretty murky.. and i don't know y ppl still like swimming in it.. errr.. thank God i didn't jumped into the pool.. if not i might get rashes over! hhahaaha.. THey got even really weird names for the teams..Sci-Fi Squadron, Comedy Crew(haha very funny!), Drama Queens, SUspense Gang(my team) etc.etc.. ANd the end, we ended up 2nd... (we expected first!) And Ps.Julie was great! Really annointed pastor.. Although i felt sleepy at times during sessions, but i can see that God speaks through her.. HEr sermons are so relevant to me.... Thank GOd for pastors like her..

I still have doubts about God's plan for me.. MAybe it's just my selfish desire... I asked God to changed my heart..for when the heart is changed, then the feeling will change too.. I feel troubled at times... but on and on... i felt this peace inside of me.. MAn, the peace is there.. but i'm still struglling to believe... This shows how much i need GOd.. we're all struggling humans needing GOd's mighty hands to cover us wif His love.. NOw, i'm still not sure about His plans.. 50/50 shall say.... I met a youth leader too who's back from US studying... He told me bout US...bout keeping your faith alive.. He told me tat u need to make this last year here as a preparation spiritually.. U need to prepare yourself spiritually for they're lots of temptation over there... He added that u'll feel lonely admist the ppl.. sometimes u might think that u're the only CHristian around... He told me too that u'll get disappointed.. (depending on where u are, as in hopefully u land in a good CHurch and CF) of the CHristians there.. (not being stereotype).. THey are CHristians only by name.. but live a pagan life...He told me to keep your faith alive in times of loneliness and never give in to the crowd.. Stand for Jesus.. MAn, i've got like 1 year left here in M'sia. After tat, i'll be over there.. I' better prepare myself spiritually and to grow in GOd...I'm gonna expect great things from GOd in year 2006 as 2005 is coming to an end. let me not forget of the blessings i had in tis year.. of God's faithfulness to me...

2 comments:

ģeLïиe said...

Heyz... thats really great!! PtL for ministering powerfully. Remember that His Word is a lamp unto our feet! so it'll surely light up ur nxt immediate step at all times :) start looking at the light n signs just infront of u! yea? -of cos im tellin myself that too! hehe.. God bless!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info free soccer goalie training downloads 1994 buick skylark quarter glass Groovy dog toys nebraska football vicodin Cerritos ca plastic surgeon Xenical oristat Rodgerson coat arms buick recalls Anti depressant solutions book cystic fibrosis scholarships Big boobs x Whistler 1660 radar detector Make your own soccer shirt 1970 alfa romeo 1300 gt for sale hairy bush women dating service Blonde mature fucked British columbia winning keno numbers aliens ate my buick poster Pokemon save slots