Friday, December 23, 2005

Blessed CHristmas Eve!

Hey dudes, wassup?? The whole day was kinda normal.. Fetched Mom and bro to Summit 4 a movie.. and then i went to Pyramid... THen got home and rest, then of to Summit again to fetch Mom and bro again... Then i drove to church about 7:20pm... Thank GOd i managed to reach at time...TOday was a blast! Just came back from church's CHristmas Musical.. It was.. man!! Awesome! everything was great... esp the choir! Later we went for Mamak session in Centrepoint b4 sending frens back.. And i reached home about like 1am.., Thank God, my parents are asleep,if not.. they'll be questioning me of my late return,... hahah guess wat?? IT's CHristmas Eve and CHristmas is 2moro!!Happy BIrthday Jesus!

Ahhh.... rock climbing was fun.. I went wif my cell group to 1U this wednesday... It was tiring but i've got a good experience... I scratched my hand on the rough wall..OUch.. hahha After a few climbs, my arms got tired.. and guess wat? My muscles actually got tensed!! so we guys, compared them... ahhahaha! Nothing better to do!

As i was driving home just now, i talked to God about many things.. I told Him that i wanna serve Him and be busy for Him.. THe response was like.. Doors will be open 4 u to do so.. As a matter of fact, serving Him is not nessacary in church... Living a good testimony, praying for someone, helping others are serving Him too..THough ppl might not realise it, but God does and He takes it into account..YUp, GOd is a GOd of hearts, He doesn't care about our ablities but of our hearts.. As long as we have a heart to serve... God will be pleased wif it.. A fren told me about a story of a US pastor who once wanted to serve in church.. B4 he was a pastor, he asked a leader whether that he could serve, His reply was.. to vacuum all the carpets, clean all the chairs..(there was thousands of chairs), clean the toilets, wipe the toilets.etc.etc.. Tis dude here, did this for 3 years.. b4 he became a pastor.. Wat i learnt from this is that i've to have the servant's heart.. a heart that is simple and sincere.. aiming to please my Maker......No matter wat i do, i choose to please Him. YUp, tat's right..It's 2:09am now..... i've got to go..Blessed CHristmas Eve folks!