Monday, December 19, 2005

--patience--

WEnt to get my IC done tis morning in Shah ALam.. took number at 7:39am, got it done by 1:35pm.. Gosh!! So long!! At least it's not like in PJ where the queue stretches for 200m!! and takes 45minutes for u to actually get ur number!!! MAdness!!! At least it's faster here in SHah ALam.. ehhehe.... Break dance class was fun.. Need more practice.. Thank God, the pain on my back got better.. My right hand feels numb too....

As i was goin from class, i thinked about wat GOd is working through me now.. He's shaping me to be a better being... like a clay shaped into a vase with perfection under the skillful hands of the Potter... Yup, He has a great plan for me and i choose to pursue it... Guess i need not worry bout 2moro for 2moro will worry about itself.. Ya...worry not.. I think God gave me "patience" as a gift.... I've been experiencing many situations where it requires patience.... holding in the temper and not bursting, not sounding the horn when caught in a jam..,waiting for things to be done.. etc.etc...

Man, i'm real tired now... I woke up since 6am.. and wish to end tis day wif God.. Guess i'm gonna turn of the lights, draw the curtains, look up the night sky and sing a song for Him.. nites...

No comments: