Sunday, December 18, 2005

kev, happy 18th...

Wat a day 2day... Went to church and it's the last youth church 4 tis year.. 2day's service was abou ppl giving thanks and at the close of the service..SHe called out the "December babies".. I was the first... (heheh can't help it, the cameras were flashing at me.. hahahhaa) Then later we went to SS2 4 lunch.. THen at 5 something went for swimming in KK clubhouse..Guess wat, i found out that the clubhouse has a dance studio!! Wooohoo! it has air-con too making it super cooling for a guy who sweats too much like me! Now i know where to practice for free!! Praise GOd tat all of a sudden, my Sony CLie is working again!! Yay!! It's like oh man,... the touch screen is not haywire but back to normal!! Praise God!! Thank YOu!!! Just when they told me to replace the touch screen (which costs rm360!!!!) it was working again!! HAhAH thank YOu Lord!!

It's just 9 minutes past 12 and i'm 18th!! Yay1! Another year older, another year.. wiser( i hope).. It's goood to know that r birthday is here.. Makes u think of GOd's plan 4 ur life.. As long as u're still alive, God has a purpose 4 u.. tat's right, I'm still alive and kicking! waiting for my life's purpose to be fulfilled.. Learnt bout tis when i was reading a book called--"Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. Yup, it's all about living ur life as a CHristian and finding one's purpose God has in store us.. It's goood to be a CHristian, to have hope and a future... becos' it's all in the hands of God.. Like wat Ps Julie told us 2day.. wat every CHristian shud discover is their life's purpose... I felt this statement somewat true and profounding.. Yup, GOd has a great plan for me... and i've discovered it already.. NOw i'm letting Him shape me till like how a Potter shapes His vase into perfection...