Monday, December 12, 2005

Hey..!!!

Hmmm got nothing much to say..... Tis whole day's been revolving around Sunway.. I dropped Mom and Bro at Sunway Lagoon in the morning. I walked around Pyramid for a while and went for a hair cut(Mom's been nagging me of and on to do so) in one of those saloons.. NOw, i feel that my head is lighter...due to my hair trimming.. Hahahah... Later i drove back to KK and went 4 some bball..Later drove back to Pyramid to pick them up.. Then went back to KK ... Few hours later drove back to Sunway for break dance class.. Wow! 6 times i've been driving to and fro SUnway..!! World Record!! hahhaa .. GOt to learn how to stand on my head.. Gosh.. my head hurts when i'm doin that.. They taught me another move too... but i seem not to get the hang of it......hahhaha...It's funny only 4 guys turned up today..WHere's everyone??

Nothing much to say. I'd promised to finish the book of Numbers by the end of this month.. I've just finished Leviticus though.. hahhaa.. Anyways... gtg now..