Monday, December 05, 2005

HIs LOve!

Yo wassup dudes..!! It's bout 1;28am now.. Breakdance class was cool,.. they taught us 6-step (trying to look cool doing it even though i'm doin it wrong) today.. and chair freeze.(still can't get the hang of it).. My hip kinda hurts doing the freeze... But it's kinda cool though.. ONe day i'll be hip-hoping with the NY kids, spreading the Gospel to them..Yeah! Gospel through hip-hop..!

I wanna be the best for God.. The best student, the best bball player, the best break dancer.. It's like a dream too hard to achieve.. But we're called to the best in whatever we do for God.. Oh, help this struggling child of Yours.. pls, Lord.. Next year's gonna be the last year of being around.. Year 2006, the year i'm gonna get busy for GOd. The year i'm going to expect great things from Him.. Oh pls, show YOur glory,Lord. I need Your power in my life... I want to see a revival in my life.. I'm really looking forward in how God's been shaping me now.. We're like the clay, under the skilled hands of the Potter, we're shaped into a beautiful vase.. That's wat i want to be... "a clay for YOur moulding"..

I read SOng of SOngs this morning.. And in this book, the phrase "DO not arouse love until it is the right time" is repeated numerous times.. I felt God speaking to me in this.. Don't arouse love untill GOd says "Hey, it's the right time now. Go.." Yup, i know this isn't the right time for me now... and that in times like these, we as singles, should enjoy the gift of being single.. A time of self discovery and a time of preparation for the "one" He has installed for us....

His Love by Hillsongs

His light is over me,
Flooding over me,
NIght is lifted,
Heaven over me,
Flooding over me,
I can't contain it,

My cup overflows,
My cup overflows,

Praise the Lord with all my heart,
Praise Him for He has done great things,
His banner over me is lOve,
His banner over me is love,

You brought the sunshine in,
Turn the dark to day,
Made the shadows flee away,
You opened up my eyes,
To a new and living way,
Dawning of a brand new day....


Praise the Lord, for He has done great things.. I thank YOu for sustaining me through tough times... I'm grateful that i'm here, still alive and kicking.. As long as i'm still alive, You have a purpose for me....