Thursday, December 22, 2005

FAithful YOu are..

Hey dudes, wassup?? Tis whole day's like other days b4.. Being in KK one whole day wif my bro.. ahh thankfully he ain't naughty... although occasionly he disturbing me...hehehe Been lazying around the whole day...At night bout 8:45, i went to the club again.. Again to the gym.. Met the same uncle again in the gym... THe uncle and me talked about his dream to open a bakery shop.... Well, he has a dream.. i told him to go for it.. even though there's obstacles...

It all starts wif a dream.. If you hav a dream,( a dream that glorifies God, u know that it's from Him, u know that's ur purpose for u) then go pursue it!! GO for it!! With God's strengh working through our weaknesses.. i believe, dreams will come to pass..Tat's wat i'm goin through now.. I've got a dream.. I believe it's from Him... I pray tat the doubts will go and the confidence will set in.. YOu see, i hav doubts and every time i asked for God's confirmation and signs.. And every time i get those signs but i still doubt.. becos i think that this dream here is a little selfish from my point of view..Gosh.,. life's like tat.... It's about a person trying to live each day.. LIfe ain't easy brothers..! The Lord can't promise a life free of afflictions and troubles.. but He promises to give us the comfort in life... He's like the car suspension.. smoothing the ride of a car moving over rough and rocky terrain..

I've been so, dry lately... I've been wasting my time away wif other worthless, unbenificial things...like TV and internet..etc.. I got to get back to the basics.. My first love wif God.. Got to spend more time wif my Friend.. my Lord...I've learnt wat this song means... It talks about a person being transformed in life..now tat he's free to live life and to embark on an adventure.. and adventure of life God has set for him.. Perhaps life is like an adventure? a marathon? SOmething tat requires endurance to endure?


NO Regrets by Jennifer Knapp

Should i be bold enough to speak
In tis moment?
A reverent heart must surely be unbroken

With no regrets
SHould i be,
With no regrets
In my head,
Faithfully shared,
SHould i be rich or poor and scattered in my dreams?
With all the figures that surround me
live unguarded

And free from the worry
free from the darkness that lives in me
Free to embark on the passion that
YOu've favorable fashioned in me..

Should i be rich?SHould i be poor? What will become of me in 10yrs time? WHere will i be? Who will i be wif? These are the questions i ask the Lord..Maybe, i've to stop dwelling in the future but live in the present.. and to continue on this journey.. Knowing that He'll see me through His grace and love and faithfulness.. Cos i know tat He is ever faithful and loving..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed Christmas to ya!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »