Saturday, December 10, 2005

oHH sILLy ME!!

Friday- I went to PJ in the morning... real early in the morning.. My old skool CF is having a "slumber camp" in a house in Tropicana.. SO, why not? Give those dudes a visit.... Hehehehe.. gave y fren a call telling her that i'm coming.. It's funny i still remember where her house is since the last time i've been there was 2 years ago... Thank God for good memory when i needed it most.. heheheh.. THen i parked my car and rang the door bell.. A "kakak" came out and opened the door for me.. It's bout 8;05pm now.. Then strange thing is, where's everybody? WHere's everybody's sleepers and shoes at the doorway?? IT's real quiet.. The maid told me to wait... Strange the house changed a lot the last time i came here.. I checked out the family photos and strange enough none of the faces look familiar... Weird... I asked the maid where is everybody? "ISn't there suppose to be a party here?" "How many ppl r here?" She told me that there are 4 ppl in the house...and that the HOUSE 2 DOORS AWAY HAD A PARTY LAST NIGHT WITH MANY PPL! Gosh!! I'm in the wrong house!! hahahaha!!!! Wat 7 minutes of guessing and wondering! HahahH!!!! Immediately i told her that i'm in a wrong house and said sorry! I wore my shoe and i saw a man at the gate (whom i assume must be the man of the house)... said sorry and walked out of the house with.. to my amazement a little embarassment.. Walked 2 doors away.. and rang the bell..THis time, it's for sure to be the right house... hhahahaha... Had a great time catching up wif some old frens and Pn Julie.. Had a nice breakfast .. THere were about 40ppl for the camp.. They laughed at my experience just now.. hahahahhah! Worship, Word, and then i left bout 12 to 1U to watch Narnia wif my cell group..

As expected, M'sian timing in action.. 2 fellas were late! Their excuse? "Overslept!" Oh my goodness! Then i went to the toilet and later i went to the screening room, strange enough, the i couldn't find them.. as i was told where they were sitting.. The whole row was full.... I found a sit at the side.. Weird enough, i wonder.. what was showing is the battle.. in wat seems to be the climax of the show.. Huh,, Why is the battle at the first part of the movie?? NOT AGAIN!!! I'M AT THE WRONG PLACE!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! I asked the doorman where is the 12;45pm screening... Hhahaa it's the room next to this! ahhhh SILLY ME! Two crazy things at the same day!!! 4 hrs apart! hahahah!! tis is life... Lots of fun things that happen! Thank You LOrd for lighting up my life! Went to Burger King for some snacks after the movie.. Went to Grandma's at bout 5 something.. WHole day out... plus i'm sleepy plus there's cell group at nite.. Hahaha..

Saturday.. NOthing much.,WEnt to church for jamming session..Pretty cool.. not many ppl were there... and i've learnt new things too! haahha!!. Bummed till it's 4 in Grandma's then drove back to KK.. I'm still trying to work on my break dance.. It takes practice and lots of patience... I've got bruises everywhere.. pain too...OUch...

Narnia is a 7 volume children's fantasy book.. Written by C.S Lewis..A Christian himself, his story is about Good vs, evil, forgiveness between 4 siblings.. The story itself has many Christian values.. And yes, God did spoke to me in the movie.. The battle scene,.. is like the battle between the good and evil... God was like "The war is on, are you in" Immediately, i knew my duty as aChristian, we're soldiers of Christ and that we're here to fight against the "Enemy" and his forces... All His plans for me are for His glory, not mine.. yeah,, i gotta believe in His plan for me and claiming it for His glory! Amen to that! Another part of the story is when Aslan, the talking lion died in behalf of Edmund, the boy who was suppose to die of his wrong doings.. Aslan sacrificed himself so that Edmund could live. Jesus sacrificed Himself so that u and me could live.. Alsan resurrected the following day, Jesus ressurected on the third day of His death.. Amen to that... what a powerful show this is!.. Another thing i realised is that the love and forgiveness between the 4 siblings... between Peter, the elder bro wif Edmund, younger bro...

Yeah.. tat's waht i hav to share this past few days... God Bless ya folks..Know that God is real...He is real! He is here wif u right now.. !

No comments: