Saturday, December 03, 2005

-emptiness-

Woke up at Grandma's place today... TOday was special.. Today's the day of the one girl that brought me up since i was like 5 years old..It's Grandma's birthday.. I went down and gave her a hug and wished her happy birthday.. I could see the joy in her face.. Hahaha.. kinda breaks my heart seeing her being smile in joy. Later Dad came by to take me to PC fair in KL.. SPent like 4 hours there and bought some stuff. Been practicing my breakdance... It's not as easy as u think though.... but i wanna improve myself in it.. I wanna hip-hop wif the kids in US and tell them bout the gospel.. yeah,... Street Gospel.. Bringing the gospel to the streets through hip-hop..sounds kinda cool though..

There's nothinng much to say bout how i am these past few days.. I feel kinda empty.. inside of me.. i long for some sort of peace and satisfaction.. I long for the LOrd's touch.. I still here HIm whisper to me so gently... but i don't know y i feel insecure and kinda feeling that i need to break free of something.. Maybe i've not been spending too much time wif God.. and that maybe He wants me to return to HIm and to be filled once again.. I feel kinda empty now... Longing for the Lord to fill me up.. fill my cup till it overflows..

I've been thinking about this song.. it kind of reflects wat i'm goin through now..

Jesus I am thristy,
Won't You come and fill me,
Earthly things have left me dry,
Oniy You can satisfy,
All I want is more of YOu,

All i want is more of You,
ALl i want is more of YOu,
NOthing i desire Lord
But more of YOu,
All i want is more of You,
All I want is more o YOu,
Nothing i desire Lord
But more of You
More of YOu...

I really need the Lord's touch once again.. needing Him to fill me till my cup overflows...