Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ruturn to thy rest..

My younger bro stayed wif me 2day in KK.. Woke up at 9;45... Well, i was at home the whole day till dad and mum came back and took us out for dinner. Thank God, my bro wasn't up to his "naugthy mode".. He's been an angel the whole day.. although sometimes, he would disturb me... Been practicing the basic stands.. and (this time not the stomach) my wrist hurts.. esp when wif the turtle... Ouch...

God's been challenging me to spend time wif Him.. The hols could be a time of refreshing and a time of backsliding.. Well, i'm kind of a little to the refreshing part in a scale of 7/10 now... I'll try to finish (i mean i promised) Numbers by the end of this month.. A promise i made wif God after He challenged me to do so... Ya.. Well, to all of u out there, who's having a tough time,, rather stressful one.. know that God is ready to give you(thy) rest.. Here's some nice verses..
Psalms 29:11. Matthew 11:28, Matthew 6:25-34..

Guess, i'll go turn off the lights, open the curtains, grab my guitar and serenade God now.. Nites..

No comments: