Thursday, November 17, 2005

Amazed

I woke up at bout 6am something and went back to bed again, and been waken up by dad at 7;45am just to ask me to fix the pc up.. Gosh, i went on9 for a while and then went back to bed again.. Hahah bed's my best fren now. The whole day's been fine, and i went for some "yamcha" session with Jason, a church fren in Ehsan(the mamak stall at the 2nd roundabout) at bout 9:30pm. Got some nice western food in mamak and later i rushed home at 10:15pm to catch up with Alias. ANd here i am now it's 12 something and i'm listening to Amazed now by Ross Parsley.. It's pretty different from the Desperation one. THis one's has strings and is less rockish, more classical and acoustic.. My kind of music.. the soft and acoustic kind.. Not too much of electric guitar...Through this song, the lyrics seem so simple, so clear.. the song writer expressing his amazement of God. It's good. It made me ponder of the wideness, deepness and the greatness of God's love for all of us.

IT's good to hear GOd's favor to be upon us. It's good that God desires to give us the est. But sometimes, i feel that i don't deserve and i began to wonder what would other ppl think of me. They might wonder how in the world did i get such blessings. I feel that i need to give it all away because the blessings are too much that i couldn't even contain it. But sometimes i wonder, couldn't be unfair to the others?? I mean ppl might get jealous of me for having being blessed abundantly by God? Then a voice told me... that i shouldn't worry about them for He has the best installed for them if they choose to follow Him. Amen to that! God's been telling me many stuff that i forget some of them. During this day, GOd's been telling me to spend time with Him. I neglected, but a whisper told me to at least commit 10 minutes of undivided attention for Him. It's good. It's good that He encourages me to spend time with Him. He seems so gentle to me.After i finished with the 10 mins or so, i felt a sense of peace and He seems to thank me for spending time with Him, How appreciative anc gentle our GOd is! AMen!

I've got lots to learn from God, i need to fire up my spiritual life so that i'll be spiritually fit and be able to let GOd work through me. It takes time, says the Lord, much patience is required, much perseverance, but hey! the rewards are bountiful! The Lord is faithful! AMen to that! I guess i'm awestruck by Him now.... It's good. God has the best installed for us, it's just that we need to fully surrender to Him and allow Him to work in our lifes...

Here's a all time classic:

Potter's Hands
by Darlene Zschech

Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour,
I know for sure, that all of my days are held in Your hands,
Crafted into Your perfect plan,

You gently call me into Your presence,
Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit,
Teach me dear Lord,
To live all my life through Your eyes,

I'm captured by Your holy calling,
Set me apart, I know,
You're drawing me to Your side,
Lead me Lord, I pray,

Chorus;
Take me , mould me,
Use me, fill me,
I give my life to the Potter's hands,
Call me, guide me,
Lead me, walk beside me,
I give my life to the Potter's hands.


Somehow, this song seems to have so much relevance to me. I'd never really knew what this song meant untill recently. It's a song of total surrender and trust to God. It's good to have a great God!