Sunday, November 13, 2005

Glad to be in coll, again..

Hey, i'm in coll now and it's 8:21am now!!! hahaha.. i was here since 7:45am after Dad dropped me here. NOw i'm seeing M'sian timing in action.. Suppose to wait for the CF ppl at 9am.. I know many will be late and many will come at 9:30am! Hahahahaha.. M'sian timing! Gosh, it's so quiet here in coll.. since the happening ppl from AUP are on holidays, only the miserable a-lvls are having classes!!! ahaha too bad guys....I wonder when's the finals results coming out??? I hope to get good grades and get that scholarship again! hehehehe..... Hmm i don't wat to do now.. I'm bored.. what must i do?? Can i type watever i wanna type on here b4 i get bored?? Ahhhh help me.. i'm bored now!! ahhhhhhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! phentermine shipped to missouri How+to+administer+botox Overnight pharmacy phentermine u s