Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Whew..!!! I'm back!

Gosh! i'm finally home, back in KK after a having a nice time in Genting with the CF bunch. We stayed at Ria Apartments from 14th-16th .. What a smashing time it is!! I've got lots of pic and videos.. ANd even a some rapping we recorded while in Siva's car.. Thanks bro for fetching me home! Hahaha!! what a time we had! On the first night, we had some fettuchini.. (some spaghetti with some white sauce). Siva, Weeks, and Adrian were getting into the Italian mood with some putting on some weird Italian accent which sounds like a wannabe!! hahaha! Weird dudes! The next day, the advisors came over for a visit. Ms.Khor was real funny. We discussed about next sem's schedule. MAn, we've got lots of ideas. Later at night, we got some disco in the house..The music was playing and everybody got into the disco groove.. I didn't know that Adrian could do the split!! hahaha!! I've got ur video man!! Then later we got some burgers for supper.. Though some of the meat were burnt, but we sure had a grea supper! Praise Jesus!!!

The one thing that i've learnt from this trip is the confirmatin of God's plans for me. On the second day, in the afternoon, Joel told us to get together and pray. He added that those of us that think that God spoke to you and have doubts, speak to God and ask Him whether it's from Him or that we're just making it up. I remembered my doubt, and i aske GOd to send me a confirmation in this.. or if isn't from You, then take this desire away. As we're praying, Joel asked me to lead in prayer, suddenly i felt a very strong feeling (kinda like a big whooosh into my heart) and i knew instantly that this is God's confirmation. I still have a little doubt now but i'm certain that this voice is clearl from God. AMen! God sent me a confirmation! Still, if this desire isn't from Him then i freely give it away to Jesus. I hope to see more confirmations and signs from GOd so that i will constantly remember God's plans for me. Indeed Jeremiah 29:11 is a good verse. Plans that will prosper us and not harm us,., These plans here are of God's and it is for us. I stronly urge u guys, to always trust in the Lord, for He has the best installed for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about guitar tab and chord. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on guitar tab and chord and it brought me to your blog on Whew..!!! I'm back!. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Jesus Freak and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about beatles guitar tab. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on beatles guitar tab and it brought me to your blog on Whew..!!! I'm back!. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Jesus Freak and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »