Sunday, November 06, 2005

Cheer up!

I'm on laptop now.. the deskop wants me to register Windows.. since i don't hav the registration code.. i dunno wat to do now... sigh... Hmmm... i think i came up with another song again.. I haven't came up with the lyrics again but i got the rhythm.. Hmm i'm still thinking bout that guy at club adminring my hair.. Hey i'm not gay!! i'm just thankful that ppl like my hair!! hahaaha !! ok ok just joking..

Church was great today! Pastor Vincent talked bout Jehovah Rapha- meaning God the healer of wounded hearts.. Kinda really spoke to me cos this whole week i'm kinda down,.. and confused.. Ya. God really spoke to me.. Yet He challenged me to believe in Him.. the one plan for me.. which i find too hard to believe.. it's kinda like wat i wanted.. but i'm kinda confused whether it is the voice of God or not..i just need the peace of God now,. and His confirmation.. He seems to say to me... I'm going to reveal it to you slowly... You'll know my plans for u.. it just takes time.. and lots of preparation.. Hey, guys, if u feel really down, Psalms 34;18 is for u... God is close to the broken hearted.

3 comments:

.:dewgem:. said...

heyz han yuen.

hope you have a good week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about guitar universe. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on guitar universe and it brought me to your blog on Cheer up!. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Jesus Freak and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

yo man... i'm doing a bit better than the last time you saw me online. my friend passed away today at 10.55am... my task for her is completed. am glad to report that the battle was won.

Full report in my blog.. click here to see it.. God Bless.