Thursday, November 10, 2005

Another day...

I went to Planet Shakers concert again in Pyramid.. hehehe.. Today's concert is kinda fun too..though i thought there is the black pastor from US like yesterday again.. but it was fun.. But this time, i got tired from jumping.. My thighs hurt when i jumped, but it was fun.. not the music but of God's presence being so alive in the hall.. His presence just saturates in that place.. indeed it was a place of divine appointment and adoration with our Maker.. Earlier this day, i went to PJ to visit grandma and later drove to 1U.. Hmm i'm so free in this hols,, but i still remembered what Joel said, hols could be a time of fun (balancing play and quiet time) but can be time of addiction too.. (u might tend to stray away from God when u're too preocupied with your own hol schedule).. yeah know that guys.. As i drove home from 1U, i saw this dude wearing blue shirt walking so cooly down opposite SMK DJ.. immedietly i recognised this dude,,, hhahaa James Quah! hahah watcha doin with the bag?? I tried to get his attention since i was drivig away... Then i gave him a call and offered him a ride back to BU..,heheheh we had a great time of bball and "yam cha" session in McD's..

Hmm i'm not really sure bout God's plan for me.. It's my desire too,. but is it the voice i'm making up again?? I'm confused sometimes, but now, i hav to catch up with my spiritual life with GOd.. for when i'm close to Him, i will get to recognise His voice even clearly! For it is said, that the sheep can recognise the Shepherd's voice and respond by following their Shepherd.. This is the same for us CHristians, we have the unique ability to recognise God's voice eventhough we are confused,, u'll just know it... Hmm that's wat i'm trying to do now.... Read the bible and to spend more time with my Lord.. Well, i got to sleep now.. wakin up real early 2moro.. 6:30am!! Ahhhh!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about guitar universe. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on guitar universe and it brought me to your blog on Another day.... The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Jesus Freak and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about guitar tab and chord. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on guitar tab and chord and it brought me to your blog on Another day.... The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Jesus Freak and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »