Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday, what a day!

I was waken up by mom today.. We're leaving for church at 8:30am now.. We went to church.. and then to KL for some curry fish head in Stadium Merdeka. Then to back home at 2;15pm.. Wow what a day! Then i decided to visit Good Tidings Youth..hmmm y not?? SInce i've got nothing better to do then! Too Free!! hahaha! They were one funny bunch!! Laughing all the way!! hahaha! It's a blessing visiting churches, because you get to see fellow Christians and how they enjoy themselves at church. YOuth was over at 4:30pm and i decided to do some adventuring in Sri Muda.. Hehehe checked out the skool .. gosh it's as big as my old school..... The funny thing is that the sewage is right opposite SMK Sri Muda!!! hahaha pity fellas!!! hahaha! WEll my old skool is right opposite the LRT tracks so we'll hear trains squeaking on the tracks at intervals of 10 mins! hahaha.. Ex- Taman SEAns are immune to LRTs... hehehe!!! Tmn SEA rocks dudes! Anyways, messed up with the pc again.. now the monitor goes like'.. blank screen and says'--" Over Frequency" Gosh!! I called Gab and asked him for help.. He doesn't know! Ahh Thank God Hoong Ern was on9!! Haha!! The PC expert!!! hahaha! Settle prob! Now i'm guessing how to fix the settings again!! sigh.. Lord, help me! I'd just finished packing my bags for 2moro's trip to Genting with the CF bunch. Haha...

God's been great to me! He's telling me many things.. Trust in Him and never doubt.. It's good.. GOd's great! Ahhh i'm so frustrated!!! i tried to fix the pc but am tired now.. perhaps next time la... hehehe... I'd downloaded this song..

Amazed.. by Desperation

Verse,
You dance over me,
While I am aren't aware,
You sing all around,
But I never hear the sound,

Chorus,
Lord, I am amazed by You,(x3)
How You love me,
Lord, I'm amazed by You (x3)
How You love me,

Bridge,
How wide,
How deep,
How great,
Is Your love for me.

Yeah this is a great song which is simple and plain but strong in meaning. God's love is the best far any other man could provide. Amen to that. God's love is unconditional. He loves you and me for no particular reason, He just loves us. Now that's divine love for you. Today's sermon by Ps Julis is about Greater Love. God loves us mysteriously that we couldn't even comprehend His love. Perhaps this song really completes today's message....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW Jesus Freak. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on online guitar. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though Sunday, what a day! really isn’t on the same page as online guitar I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at online guitar. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »