Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Jesus rocks!! BIG TIME!!!

Mark picked me up at the bball court near my place.. Later he went to Sri Muda to meet up with the Good Tidings YOuth.. Great! I finally know how to get to Sri Muda and found ot where SMK Sri Muda is!! hahaha..Gosh!! I just came back from Planet Shakers Concert!! It rocked!! TOTALLY!! God is in da house!!! hahahaha !! We jumped so much and screamed so much till we're totally in to JESUS!! Woohoo!! I'm not feeling tired now... Just feel like jumping an praising GOd all night!!! Yeah! God totally rocked the concert!! All praise to God!! Hallelujah! Thanked GOd for MArk for fetching me to and fro from KK! Thanks Bro!

In the concert, i felt God talking to me.. "Believe in my plans for u, don't doubt, just believe.."
I was like, r You serious?? I just got to have the faith in Him! That's why need to get back on fire for the Lord.. Just need to fire up my spiritual life again.. To be on fire for JC once again.. so that He can prepare me for His plans for me..for i don't want to mess up in life.. Just got to surrender to Him.. We all have to proclaim His plans (purpose) for our lifes.. Yeah!! Proclaim it for Jesus!! It's your life's calling! Do it for Jesus because He loves you and chooses you for this specific calling for your life! Amen!

Dear God, I pray that YOu'll work through my life.. All i have, i freely surrender to YOu.. for YOu know what's best for our lifes.,,, Life ain't easy, I pray that from this point on, You'll have Your way in us.. Lead us through YOur grace and mercy and the faith to believe in YOur promises.,,, Let us recognise the voice of the Shepherd and follow YOu all the days of our lifes.. and ultimately for eternity in Heaven.. You will surely comfort us with YOur staff and protect us from the Enemy.. Tonight, speak to me so powerfully that I'll not run away from YOu but towards YOu.. Bless this night and I pray that You'll give us a good night's rest.. Amen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about easy guitar song. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on easy guitar song and it brought me to your blog on Jesus rocks!! BIG TIME!!!. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Jesus Freak and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I may snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! consumer reports double oven http://www.macy-handbags.info/lamb-coats.html 1850 dishwasher picture Changing from zoloft to lexapro message board convection ovens recipes Costa mesa infiniti Elegant personalized stationery Vulcan ovens http://www.spanton-cooktops.info/maytag-complaint-glass-cooktop-crack.html beautiful georgous pretty sexy models 40s wringer washers roof rack cheap