Saturday, November 26, 2005

Don't pass me by..

It's good to be back in PJ again. Friday was real fun, went to coll at 9 something anda waited till it's bout 1 something for comm meeting. Then i went to cell at 8;30pm but tis time's it's in my boss' house..hhahhaha. Pretty weird becos the college kids' and the high skool kids are having cell at simoultaneously. It's kinda fun esp during worship.. where i got to play the guitar wif a pianist.. yay! jamming session. hahaha

Then today, i woke up in Grandma's house bout 7 and got ready for an old time sport! Football!! woohoo!! It's kinda fun becos i get to meet wif my old buddies back in high skool... hahah we had a smashing time even though the field is muddy.. esp at the front of a goal post! I can't stop laughing at the guys trying to kick the ball into the goal since the puddle of water will block the ball from going in. Hahaah real funny when Naresh fell into some mud!! hahahah...
I started breakdance class last monday in sunway... Those guys thought me how to stand on two hands.. doing the frog stand.. but for the turtle stand, i don't seem to get the hang of it.My stomach hurts.... i can't even strecth , i was aching all over... ahhhh . the streching reminds me of taekwondo class in which i stopped 4 years ago!! ahhhh NOw i know how low my fitness level is... ahhhh

I'm still having doubts abut God's plan for me.. I express my unbelief to HIm and am confused sometimes. I cry out to God and ask for His guidance. If it's isn't from YOu, then take it away then. If it's YOur plan then , i asked Him for HIs peace.. and everytime He seems to give me the peace.. Sigh we're all struggling beings and when we're down, we'll turn the Lord for help and His guidance... I asked God for more confirmations and signs.. and i think that i notice the confirmation but i feel something holding me back.. I realise that this "holding back" thing is resultant of not moving on in my spritual life. He wants me to grow spritually and bring me to a higher level of faith in Him.. A higher spritual level with the Lord. ya, i need to spend more time wif Him durin the hols... Here's a song that really touched me..

DOn't pass me by.. by Planet Shakers

My heart it longs,
My soul it thirst for more,
For more of You,
I'm reacing out,
I'm waiting here for more,
For more of You,

Cos all i want is You,
And all i need,
Is to be here with YOu,

I'm hungry for YOur fire,
I'm desperate You're my one desire,
Jesus please don't pass me by,
I need YOu more than ever,
I'm thristy for a touch from heaven,
Jesus please don't pass me by...

Don't pass me by Lord,
I'm desperate for You..

I'm hungry for You,
So hungry for YOu...

I'm hungry for You, that's waht i need to be,, I pray that the He will give me the desire to be hungry and desperate for Him.. Lord, please give me the passion for Your name..