Saturday, November 12, 2005

huh... finally made it!

I'm finally back here in KK!! It's 12;44am now and it's like err.. i'm not really sleepy now but just exicited that i'm here on the internet!! yay!! Yesterday's cell was great eventhough most of the members seem to "ponteng" cell just for Planet Shakers concert! I'm happy i didn't go for it! Amen! GOd somehow is testing me to see how commited i am to serving Him..(i'm supposed to play guitar for cell) or just go for the concert for the hype! Hah! i passed the test! I went for cell and am proud of it! Praise God! Just 6 of us turned up.They said that my guitaring has improved too! hehehehe.. We had great laughs too!! hahaha i'm still laughing at the "boyfriend" jokes all the way till mamak session! ahahaha!

But later during this afternoon, i chatted with a fren regarding the concert, It seems that wat bothers her is that the ppl seem to praise God due to conformity. They jump and get excited becos of the music not becos of God. They jump and get excited becos everyone else is jumping too. I have nothing agaisnt jumping, but it's just that sometimes', ppl go there for the music and hype but not of God. Have you heard about the song, "When the music fades"? It's written by Matt Redman after he fully understood what worshipping God is all about. The song really spoke to me..esp the verse...YOu're looking into my heart.. Yes, it doesn't matter if we jump or raise ur hands, all that matters is that our heart is longing to worship GOd.. Yup, it's the heart that counts. God really spoken to me so powerfully this past few days.. I guessed the concert really got me getting serious with God again. Now i know that He has a great plan for all of us, plans that will prosper and not harm us..( Jeremiah 29;11..) Now i need to spend more time with Him and to read His word everyday. We need to fire up our spiritual life with God in order to hear His voice clearly.. for if we're close to Him, certainly His voice will be clearer.

Recently, i've been thinking about Proverbs 31:10 onwards.. It's about "A Wife of Noble Character". It talks about a woman that is virtuos in everyway, wise, hardworking and so on. But what really struck me is at the verse 31-32 "Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. Reward her for all she has done.Let her deeds publicly declare her praise." Gosh.. I pray that God will bless me with a wife like that! hahaha. In fact, God has the best one installed for us and it's up to us to follow His will. Hahaha. this Proverb really spoke to me and to always trust the Lord in this particular area of my life. There's even a Christian Women's ministry named after this.. "Proverbs 31 Ministries".. Gosh, I pray that God will bless us guys with a wife that is virtuos and that God will prepare me for whoever it is... oh man! it's 1;28am now and there's church 2moro!! gtg now!!! be sure to check this site out.. www.crosswalk.com It has pretty good articles and devotionals in it! Till then, GOd BLess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesus Freak your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on easy guitar song I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to huh... finally made it!, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about easy guitar song. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at easy guitar song. You never know you may find some good deals!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »