Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hey a new song!

Hey, in moments of solitude, i grabbed the guitar and began to sing a new song to Jesus.. It took me like 20 minutes to write it.. This song really reflects God's plan and purpose for my life. Yet in my heart i'd never really surrender to Him.. but am trying too. I'll sing this song when we meet k?? Haven't gave this song a name yet... Drop me some suggestions on naming it k?


Intro; C,Em, Cmaj7

Jesus Christ, my Savior,
Jesus Christ, my Lover,
Jesus Christ, I love You,
With all my heart,

Pre-C: Am7, Em7, C, D

Though I might not understand Your plans for my life,
Though I might struggle in life, yet You whisper to me so gently,
Saying rest in My love, come on back to Me,
Now I seem to understand and desire for more of You,

Chorus: key of G
I choose to follow You in my life,
I choose to lay it all down for the cause,
For You are faithful and ever loving,
Let me fall in love with You one more time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesus Freak your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on acoustic electric guitar I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Hey a new song!, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about acoustic electric guitar. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at acoustic electric guitar. You never know you may find some good deals!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Cmu bikini calendar latina Military surveillance gathering http://www.water-bed-sheet.info/Alpine-car-alarm-sec-8027.html valtrex big natural tits lesbians Imitrex migraine medicine sophias ass Heart attack and celebrex and study and Sex toy moule d un vrai etalon hair remover follicle Radar detector auto ny interior designer Triad 2 car alarms Renault van shock absorber Free discount xenical information information information

Anonymous said...

What a great site »

Anonymous said...

What a great site allegra Calculator downloads free mortgage State farm insurance concordia ks Free spam blocker for outlook express windws me Frame of wheelchair nissan philippines