Sunday, November 20, 2005

Fren Forev3r..

Today has been normal.. I've been to church.. Earlier this day (1:28am) Gavin called me asking me to print the cell ad for church... Ahhh y this kinda time even though your printer isn't working...!!! ahhhhh Anyways, i woke up and took the deligience to print it!! Hahah real funny though!! it's looks like a criminal warning with the "WANTED!" word and our pics black and white! hahaha!! Real funny! Was laughing till i'm wide awake!

This whole day was kinda normal.. I've been to the gym and worked out till my arms ache.. Need to get back in shape for breakdance.. To keep fit to do GOd's will! Amen! Be healthy physically, emotionally and spritually.. God's been great to me.. Too good till i'm speechless..! I can't explain His goodness..,.. You've too experience it 4 urself and you'll get what i mean..

Here's a song that really touched me..

What a Friend I've Found.
by Delirious?

What a Friend I've found,
Closer than a brother,
I have felt Your touch,
MOre intimate than lovers,

Chorus;
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Friend Forever,

What a hope I've found,
More faithful than a mother,
It would break my heart,
To ever lose each other,

This song really made me ponder of how close and personal God can be.. Closer than anything else... He's close to you too right now.. What a Friend I've found...

No comments: