Monday, November 28, 2005

OUch, my hip hurts...

What a nice day it is today. Woke up at bout 9 and the first thing i did was on9.. hahaha. i need to cut down on internet and do more benficial things like reading the bible, building my spiritual muscles. AMen.. Recently, i've been goin to the gym in KK clubhouse.. I want to be fit physicallly and spiritually for the Lord. That's doing God's will, being healthy physically and spiritually. The whole day's been normal for me. NOthing special. Being bored and wanting to be a "good son", i did the laundry and cleaned the front yard so to impress mum when she comes home wif... Hheeh Thankfully, i have mum's car to drive around 2day. Drove around KK and to the clubhouse. THen later i drove to breakdance class.. Class was real cool though.. THey thought us to balancing.. Learnt some new moves- some-- shoulder stand, which caused my hip ot hurt! Ouch... thank God it's not that bad now! hahha.. and i found out later, that all the hip-hop music is CHristian, and i found out that the owner of the center is CHristian.. hahha.. It's good.. THat's wat i wanna do, holy hip-hop. dancing with street kids and then sharing the gospel with them. THis kind of ministry is called "Street Gospel" and is pretty common in US... Yay! when i'm there, hope i can do this kind of ministry with the kids..hahaha THat's why i'm learning breakdance now!

God's been talking to me.. He calls me gently,asking me to spend time wif Him.. He asked me gently to devote at least 30 minutes HIm. Although i get distracted and i would procrastinate on doing quiet time, He'll constantly, gently ask me to spend time with HIm., Gosh waht a gentle GOd we have! And after quiet time, He would thank me and congratulate me for doing quiet time.. Wow, i hav a appreciative God.. It's good to be a Christian, being a child of GOd. I feel a sense of belonging with HIm and to fellow CHristians. Aslo, as a Christian, He told me that we are bearers of His name and must conduct ourselves well, to reflect His standads. Yeah, I've been wearing a cross... ANd He told me that when u're wearing it, you're carrying My name...
This song here reminds me of how we freely surrender to the Lord.. A song of surrender and having a "God-chaser" attitude in it.. Guess i have to learn what being desperate for God and surrendering to God means..

You're all I need, Planet Shakers

YOur grace is all i need,
YOur love is all i ever wanted,
Your presence in my life,
Jesus Your touch is my desire,

My heart it sings for You,
My every breath is Yours my Jesus,
I live to worship You,
Jesus YOu're everything,

You are all i want,
YOu are everything i need,
My soul thrist for YOu,
You are more than life to me,

You're all i need, (x3)
Jesus.....


God's been good to me. His plans are coming to pass... I willingly give to YOu Lord..